Technology Partner Manager
SBL are looking for a Technology Partner Manager to join their Partner Team. This is an exciting time to join SBL, and this is one of the many important roles that we help deliver towards our growth ambitions for 2020 and beyond.
Key Functions of Role
Technology Partner Manager will be responsible for managing and developing Core Partners and supporting the Partner team.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the innovation team to create SBL packaged services with the Partner technologies
- Work towards becoming a specialist within the technologies they manage
- To manage relationships with allocated Partners including:
– Business plan creation and management
– Review meetings
– Certification management
– Organising training for SBL sales and technical resource
– Attending relevant partner events/conferences
– Working with the SBL marketing team to promote partner internally and externally
– Acting as an escalation for complex issues/queries
– Ongoing management of Partner Incentives including but not limited to Rebate & MDF
– To communicate Partner updates internally within SBL
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise things
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT Knowledge required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.