Solution Presales Support
SBL are looking to expand their Solution Presales Support team.
Key Functions of Role:
- Responsible for assisting the sales team and Solution Presales Manager in achieving the hardware sales target.
- Responsible for providing hardware specifications and pricing to sales teams.
- Responsible for providing internal professional service quotes to the sales teams.
- Responsible for achieving objectives set by the Solution Presales Manager.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Qualifying and producing accurate quotations for customer’s hardware requirements to the sales team.
- Delivering accurate product information for customer’s hardware requirements to the sales team.
- Maintain all records necessary to enable clear and accurate visibility of your activities.
- Continuously improve knowledge of the range of hardware offered by SBL.
- Keeping up to date with new and updated hardware releases.
- Working with the professional services team to produce service quotes/proposals to the sales teams.
- Attending training on relevant products.
- Complete vendor accreditation training/exams as and when required and keep a record of accreditations held.
- Assist customer service in providing ETA’s to customers when necessary, always advising the customer account manager of any updates.
- Updating sales forecast, as required.
- Dealing with any special hardware requests from customers via the sales teams.
- Take responsibility for all assigned customer service tasks. Ensuring these are documented and responded to within 2 working hours and escalating to the Hardware Sales Manager if necessary.
- Proving accurate product and customer reports.
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Good, polite telephone manner
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with good basic IT skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise things
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Hardware IT Knowledge desired but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.