Senior Account Manager
SBL are looking for experienced sales people to join our team at an exciting time in our growth journey.
Work with a qualified, experienced and dynamic leadership team where investment and aggressive growth plans are at the forefront of all activity.
You will be brought on-board to execute business growth plans and deliver against the budgeted revenue/gross profit figures across high value customers. You will also have the opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies and services, while engaging with some of the largest Public Sector or Corporate customers in the UK.
Key Functions of Role:
- Manage a portfolio of prospect and existing customers
- Develop high quality and meaningful conversations with mid-management to C-Level stakeholders to solve their key business problems and work towards becoming their ‘Trusted Advisor’.
- Driving the organic year on year revenue and profit growth
- Regularly holding meetings with customers to engage, build relationships and networks within the customer base (number of meetings attended will be a key performance measure)
- Identify and develop prospect clients into key customer spending accounts
- Understand customers diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet those needs
- Accountability for the delivery of business and individual targets
- Accountability for accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Responsibility for the promotion and fulfilment of SBL’s products, services and consultancy (both internal and external).
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- The provision of business intelligence directly to the Head of Sector and Sales Director
- Work closely with the Sales Management team and Marketing Department to offer contribution and direction to the communication and marketing strategy for the sector
- Gathering, reporting and communicating customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Learn & impart latest industry trends and developments
- Completion of customer account profiles and record of significant engagements.
- Update and maintain CRM
- Provide detailed customer meeting notes
- Network and develop senior level, customer account manager and PAM relationships for focus partners both directed by SBL and sector relevant
- Utilise sector intelligence to identify, prioritise and execute sales campaigns with partners, in close association with the SBL Partner Team
- Completing and taking part in account reviews and opportunity reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed on
Skills & Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships at both C-level and functional levels
- Sales planning and pipeline management
- Experience in a field-based account management or new business development role
- Negotiating engagement pricing and experience of winning long-term multi-year contractual agreements.
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value-based selling and contracting to medium to large customers
- Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
- Ability to multi-task within tight time-frames, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Experience of selling technology products/services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven and target focused
- Experience of commercial awareness of opportunities, competitors, risks and control over the whole deal
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, including experience in all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.