Security Solutions Consultant
SBL are looking for a Security Solutions Consultant to join their Technical Services Team. This is an exciting time to join SBL, and this is one of the many important roles that we help deliver towards our growth ambitions for 2020 and beyond.
Key Functions of Role
To act as a Solutions Consultant within the scope of the Security technologies, providing design, delivery and support to SBL’s customers and our hosted and managed services.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Technical consultancy and project-based implementation work, remotely and on customer sites, for managed services and for hosted services.
- Technical design of customer requirements.
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams.
- Creating high and low level design (HLD/LLD) technical documentation for customer consultancy engagements.
- Technical representation at Service Review meeting with customers.
- Act as a point of escalation for Managed/Support service incidents
- Maintain qualifications in a core set of products and technologies
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation experience in a broad range of security technologies including Next Generation Firewalls (L4-L7), IPS/IDS, Web Application Firewalls, Load-Balancing, L2 and L3 switching and IPSEC VPN.
- Should hold or have held a relevant professional IT security qualification e.g. PCNSE or CCNP
- Minimum 5 years experience in a consultancy or professional services role
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to learn and absorb new skills and technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to create high quality technical documentation
- Relevant technologies – Palo Alto Networks, Sophos, Cisco, F5, VMware NSX, Darktrace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.