SBL are looking for a new Sales Support team member to support our busy sales teams.
Key Functions of Role:
- Responsible for supporting the sales team in achieving revenue and margin targets.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to sales team.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Support the sales team in managing new and existing customers.
- Manage team inbox and respond to customer queries.
- Ensure that customer information is kept up to date on the CRM system.
- Source competitive pricing and produce accurate quotations.
- Keep up to date with the range of services offered by SBL.
- Attend all relevant product and industry training, use this knowledge when speaking with customers.
- Provide support for members of the external sales team who are out on business.
- Log Deal Registration opportunities and report these weekly.
- Negotiate discounts with Vendors and Distributors to increase margin on quotations and orders. Report successes monthly.
- Ensure inbound calls are answered in a timely manner.
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Professional conduct; in all communications.
- Confident, polite and helpful telephone manner
- Timely attendance and punctuality
- Dependable and reliable
- A high degree of accuracy
- Good basic IT skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.