SBL are looking for proactive, vibrant and energetic sales people to join our expanding team.
Work with a qualified, experienced and dynamic leadership team where investment and aggressive growth plans are at the forefront of all activity.
You will also have the opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies and services, while engaging with some of the largest Public Sector or Corporate customers in the UK.
- Managing and developing low spend accounts
- Proactively engaging with customers to increase profitability
- Achievement of target as issued by Line Manager
- Issue accurate forecasting on a weekly basis.
- Proactive sales activity to be completed across all renewals
- Closing multi-year contracts, co-terminations,
- 3rd Party and SBL managed Service contracts.
- Pick up incoming requests/leads from un-allocated accounts and proactively engage, up sell/cross sell and introduce SBL portfolio.
- Find, develop and close opportunities with new business accounts.
- Update, maintain and utilise company CRM.
- Develop understanding of SBL product/services offering and market and attend training to develop relevant skills.
- Complete sales activity when required for team or company wide events, marketing leads or direct campaigns.
- Actively participate in team and progress meetings.
- Negotiate and work closely with vendors, distributors and partners on a daily basis increasing average margin percentage alongside profitability of un-allocated accounts.
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to self-motivate, be target driven and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be results driven
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.