SBL are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. It’s an exciting time to join SBL, and this is one of the many important roles that we help deliver towards our growth ambitions for 2020 and beyond.
To initiate, develop, manage, control and provide overarching influence to new projects.
Transition Project in to Service.
Identify opportunities to scope new projects and work with the Sales team to bring those opportunities to fruition.
Key Functions of Role
- To coordinate control and manage existing projects; to include planning, controlling and influencing key projects.
- As a key resource with the SBL Project Team, develop and document processes to promote deliver effective and repeatable projects and services..
- Lead Project Initiation Workshops, and guide internal resources and Customers through the initiation process.
- To liaise with internal and external resources and teams to co-ordinate and produce service proposals and Statement of Work documents for customer approval.
- To actively seek out and develop opportunities for services to be delivered through a “Managed Service” model.
- Collaborate with the Technical Teams to ensure that everyone understands their role within a project and completes their activities on time and to the specified standard.
- To manage Escalations and Major Incidents with Customers and any relevant 3rd parties.
- Conduct a program of quarterly Service Reviews and ensure that SLA’s are being met and enhanced.
- Complete internal project reviews with the Sales Team with the express purpose of developing opportunities with existing Customers and using the knowledge gained to target new Customers.
- To accompany the Sales Teams on Customer engagements to develop the expansion of service opportunities within projects.
- Must have experience of successfully delivering projects within an IT environment.
- Must have a Project Management qualification such as Prince 2
- Excellent attention to detail, and document/reporting writing skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with experience of leading internal and external resources to achieve common goals.
- The ability to communicate precisely and confidently at a senior level
- IT industry experience
- Commercial knowledge and proposal writing skills and experience
- Highly IT literate
- Ability to travel within the UK and work flexibly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.