Microsoft Operations Support
SBL are seeking a highly motivated individual who has experience in Microsoft Operations – specifically with Agreements & Microsoft Purchasing. The main responsibility of the role is to work closely with all of the Microsoft Business Team to ensure SBL meet all the contractual operational requirements needed to comply with the Licensing Solutions Provider agreement set out by Microsoft. In addition, to assist and work as a lifeline to the SBL sales force and our customer’s with Microsoft queries. The post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties, which might reasonably be required by the business.
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
What you’ll be doing
- Operational Support; Ordering
- Accurate processing purchase Orders & creating part numbers
- Timely and accurate reporting of orders to Microsoft.
- Responsible for raising all CS cases once approved within the team through CRM for all Microsoft orders.
- Managing existing & processing any new Call off orders
- Managing the CSP Billing process
- Managing License Reservations – admin & processing orders
- Contract Management
- Completion of contracts as required supporting the Microsoft Solution specialists.
- Ensuring all contracts are checked and accurately submitted to Microsoft.
- Ensure all internal agreement information is up to date.
- Customer Service Responsibilities
- Processing of HUP benefits for our customer’s
- Provide support and guidance to our customer’s on the use of the Microsoft customer portals.
- Responsible for raising all CS cases once approved within the team through CRM for all Microsoft orders
- Price Files
- Support with the downloading of the Price files each month and ensure saved in the relevant folders.
- Support with the preparation of internal and customer price files.
- Sales support
- Support on agreement and entitlement queries, received by Microsoft Solution specialist or customers in the Microsoft Team email folder in a timely and accurate manner.
- Producing monthly reports for CSP Usage and sending these to Microsoft Consultants.
- Provide support to Microsoft Solutions specialists and Microsoft Internal Consultants as and when required.
- Running reports when required – invoice details/purchase order reports
What experience you’ll bring
- Experience desired – Microsoft Licensing or solution experience including.
- At least 2 years’ experience of Operational Microsoft Volume Licensing or CSP
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent ownership qualities
- High attention to detail
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate
What we offer you
- The opportunity to network with new and emerging technologies and services and engage with some of the largest UK public sector customers
- A fun, safe working environment based upon trust, collaboration and respect
- A great challenge in an inclusive and supporting team
- An exciting and dynamic workplace in the centre of York
- A work–life balance with flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Employee Assistance Program, available to your household family
Unlock your power and potential with SBL Careers
SBL embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. SBL does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence and business need.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.