Internal Account Manager
SBL are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their expanding team.
Key Functions of Role:
- Direct account management of customer or partner accounts.
- To identify and develop prospect clients in to customers spending accounts
- Accountability for the delivery of business individual or team targets
- The identification, realisation and progression of business opportunities within the designated business stream.
- Responsibility for the promotion and fulfilment of SBL’s products and services (both internal and external).
- The provision of business intelligence directly to the Sector Manager or Strategic Account Manager where appropriate.
- The completion of customer account profiles and record of significant engagements.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Meet defined team sales targets as jointly developed with Group Sales Manager.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, partners and prospects through telephone and email communication.
- Prospect calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and canvassing support for SBL company initiatives’ and other marketing activity
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations or events.
- Lead generation for SBL Services portfolio for high margin sales opportunities in collaboration with the Sector Manager or Strategic Account Manager where appropriate.
- Attend when appropriate marketing events throughout the year to represent SBL and capture sales opportunities.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough, detailed and current knowledge of SBL product and services portfolio
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers with assistance from the Sector Manager or Strategic Account Manager where appropriate and when required.
- Ensuring customer and prospect records are maintained through the CRM system
- Be responsible for responding and following up all sales leads issued by Internal Sales Supervisor
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Significant B2B sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Track record of creativity, innovation and sales target delivery.
- Account management experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.