SBL are looking for Frameworks Assistant to join their expanding team.
Key Functions of Role
- Support the Bids Team to engage with the wider Sales Teams.
- Provide administrative support to the Bids Team.
- Achieve objectives set by Line Manager.
- Complete Further Competition responses with oversight of the Bids Manager.
- Manage Framework information and KPIs.
- Responsible for accuracy of information within portal access database.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Collation and management of response information for reactive Further Competitions with sign off of the Bids Manager.
- Collate and monitor “no bid” activity.
- Collate and monitor success and loss rates.
- Collate and monitor information relating to performance against Framework objectives.
- Ensure opportunities are distributed and allocated in a timely manner.
- Initial assessment of Further Competitions for appropriateness to the Company objectives.
- Maintain and update portal access database with information from Sales Teams.
- Support the Sales Teams with portal navigation and general queries.
- Support the Sales Teams with Framework advice and information.
- Maintain and update opportunity tracking system accurately.
- Seek outcomes and feedback from customers to track and use to develop future responses.
- Proactively identify and research alternative routes to market.
- Continuous development of team processes and systems with feedback to the Bids Manager.
- Manage team inbox and respond to customer queries.
- Identify trends within wider company performance.
- Identify trends against Frameworks.
- Work with Framework authorities to maximise spend through Frameworks and improve internal processes.
- Maintain team documentation and continually update company information resources.
- Work with supporting teams to regularly improve resources available.
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Proactive approach to work
- Professional conduct; in all communications
- Confident, polite and helpful telephone manner
- Timely attendance and punctuality
- Ability to innovate and identify improvements
- Dependable and reliable
- A high degree of accuracy
- Analytical thinker
- Good basic IT skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel
- E-Commerce/portal skills and experience
- Strong team skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.