Content Marketing Specialist
Here at SBL, we are a UK–based client and technology–focused service provider within the public sector and corporate space. Having recently been acquired by a private technology entrepreneur, our future is building innovate products and services to take to market based on next-generation technologies. During our exciting period of growth, we are looking to onboard an experienced and ambitious Content Marketing Specialist.
The role of Content Marketing Specialist has been created within our Marketing department to support our ambitious growth plans and opportunities to communicate our message in a way that resonates with our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Working to develop and establish our brand’s voice across all marketing platforms and communications, both internally and externally
- Creating new content marketing campaigns that drive traffic and engagement, building awareness of our brand to help towards our business growth objectives
- Collaborating closely with your marketing colleagues and other internal stakeholders to help develop engaging content for our social media audiences, website visitors and multimedia consumers
- Writing case studies and articles using technical information and adapting this information to suit various audiences
- Liaising with our technology partners to successfully adapt their content for our brand and audiences
- Measuring the effectiveness of your content against agreed KPIs and implementing changes where necessary to achieve the best results
- Researching and testing new content marketing channels to continually find new and effective ways of communicating with our customers
- Assisting with our internal marketing campaigns and communications to build a great community and culture around our brand
What experience you’ll bring
- Customer-focused individual with a creative mind-set who can approach things differently
- Ability to create accurate, engaging and SEO-friendly content across a variety marketing channels
- Knowledge of different marketing platforms and what types of content perform best on each, adapting your content to suit
- Excellent time and task management skills to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic about all things marketing
- Interest in technology
- 3 years+ experience in similar B2B marketing roles using various content marketing and marketing automation systems
What we offer you
- The opportunity to network with new and emerging technologies and services and engage with some of the largest UK public sector customers
- A fun, safe working environment based upon trust, collaboration and respect
- A great challenge in an inclusive and supporting team
- An exciting and dynamic workplace in the centre of York
- A work-life balance with flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Employee Assistance Program, available to your household family
Unlock your power and potential with SBL Careers
SBL embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. SBL does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence and business need.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.