Cloud Technology Partner Manager
SBL are looking for a Cloud Technology Partner Manager.
Key Functions of Role:
Cloud Technology Partner Manager will be responsible for the management and development of SBL’s Microsoft and Cloud Partners.
The role will include being responsible for the Microsoft & Cloud Partner strategies across the business including creating services with the allocated technologies.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the innovation team to create SBL packaged services with the Partner technologies
- Working towards becoming a specialist within the technologies they manage
Managing relationships with allocated Partners including:
- Business plan creation and management
- Review meetings
- Certification management
- Organising training for SBL sales and technical resource
- Attending relevant partner events/conferences
- Working with the SBL marketing team to promote partner internally and externally
- Acting as an escalation for complex issues/queries
- Ongoing management of Partner Incentives including but not limited to Rebate & MDF
- To communicate Partner updates internally within SBL
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise things
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT Knowledge required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.