SBL are looking for proactive, vibrant and energetic sales people to join our expanding team.
Work with a qualified, experienced and dynamic leadership team where investment and aggressive growth plans are at the forefront of all activity.
You will also have the opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies and services, while engaging with some of the largest Public Sector or Corporate customers in the UK.
Reporting into a member of the sales management team, responsibilities include
- Managing and developing Profitability of low-mid spend accounts.
- Finding, developing and closing opportunities with new business accounts.
- Achievement of target as issued by Line Manager
- Issue accurate forecasting on a weekly basis
- Develop and strengthen relationships, SBL presence and profitability of new and existing customers through proactive working
- Understand and identify customer organisation structure, strategy, processes, business objectives and engage and build relations with stakeholders to identify, find and close new business opportunities
- Book in external meetings for Sales Representatives, SBL Consultants, Pre-Sales and attend where applicable as part of ongoing development
- Find, develop and close opportunities with new business accounts
- Proactive Sales Activity to be completed across all renewals: identifying and closing new business opportunities, closing Multi-year contracts, co-Terminations, 3rd Party and SBL managed Service contracts
- Attend, book in and create modernised network events aligned with customer demand/need
- Negotiate and work closely with vendors, distributors and partners
- Update, maintain and utilise the company CRM.
- Develop understanding of SBL product/services offering and Market and attend training to develop relevant skills.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to self-motivate, be target driven and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be results orientated
To comply with all company policy, procedures and other instructions as may from time to time be issued including Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and HR documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.